Saturday, September 27, 2014

Writing, Writing and Writing

I just wanted to post an update and to apologize to my followers that I have not posted recently.  As the title of this blog says, I have been writing!  Along with a full school schedule, homework assignments and gearing up for a busy art show season, I am at my laptop every free minute I find to write on the "Age of Draga".  I am averaging about 1000 words each time I sit down at the computer, that is if I have have a good chunk of time to work on it.

I have made good headway into the first book of this series and am very pleased as I know you will be too.  I appreciate your patience in waiting for the completion and publication of the book.  I will keep coming back here and posting my progress.  The dragons are coming alive off the pages and it is exciting.

In between writing, I am working on a new style of watercolor illustrations to add into the book series.  The Age of Draga will feature my dragon art along with a great story!  Here is a sample of the new illustration of Prince Grenlok:


No comments:

Post a Comment